Saint Mary's College of California - Oliver Hall Improvements

1928 Saint Mary’s Road, Moraga

Improvements to Oliver Hall included demolition of the existing Roncalli Hall plus portions of the existing kitchen followed by the renovation of the existing Oliver Hall, Dryden Hall, servery, kitchen, Brothers’ Dining Room, Founders’ Room, service yard, and basement. In addition, Cahill constructed a new kitchen, faculty dining/servery/lounge, and support spaces.

Copyright © Cahill Contractors LLC | Privacy